Posting #1: Parkbus Marketing & Communications Manager
Flexible time commitment with option to grow, salary negotiable. This position is based in Toronto, with a possibility to work remotely.
Parkbus connects city dwellers with nature through accessible transportation options. Founded in 2010, we operate bus services to National and Provincial Parks from major cities across Canada. We also operate community nature and outdoor programs such as ActiveDays and NatureLink.
The Marketing & Communication Manager is Parkbus’ lead for strategic marketing decisions and stakeholder communications during the operational season. You will be responsible for the overall direction of the marketing effort, as well as the on-going day-to-day marketing and communications efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Oversee marketing strategy and promotion of Parkbus
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Search for potential partner alliances to expand into new markets
- Update and maintain marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, G. Adwords
- Partnership and stakeholder communication and regular updates
- Content creation for website and social media
Skills and Experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Previous online marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Familiarity and passion for outdoor recreation and the parks systems
- Good command of English, second language an asset
- This position requires a high degree of self-motivation, initiative and creativity
To apply, send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the resume as an attachment, and a short message in the body of the email explaining why you would like this position. Thank you!
Posting #2: Volunteer, Board of Directors, Transportation Options
To view this position, please go to GoodWork.